Monday, March 24, 2008

New Utter and Complete Nut Case in the Blogosphere...

Have you SEEN THIS NUT JOB?! He's about as nutty as a fruit cake, probably nuttier. Make that definitely nuttier. By infinite orders of magnitude. He makes people like ed (of Dov Bear and Maryles comment threads infamy) look sane and normal! He's pretending to be Jewish, which is really funny, and apparently anyone who in any way supports Israel is a complete Right Wing Nut Job (including Yours Truly!!!). :)

I posted a couple of comments, but I'm done looking at this blog. I just wanted people to be aware of this nut job out there and to NOT take him in any way seriously. I posted a comment to see what he would say, and he COMPLETELY ignores facts that are in front of his face. So read him, if you like, but don't get upset. He's just not worth it. I didn't.

Updated:

What I should have mentioned, and has been pointed out to me in comments, is that this guy is MOST likely a yanking everyone's chain. After all, NOBODY can be THAT insane stupid. Even George W. Bush isn't THAT dumb... I think. :) And I DID say that in the comments in this crazy blog. However, he DID seem to piss off some other bloggers (like Rafi G), and he does go on crazy tirades on other blog threads.

But, in the end, he probably IS yanking chains. But even if he's not, and either way, it is a good opportunity to see how far people out there WILL go to put Israel and Jews in a bad light.

Good job, Tyrone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, I think you failed to realize that the author of the blog in question is yanking your chain.

Miriam said...

Oh no! and he had to be black?!

Let me bury my head in shame.

Miriam said...

Oh wait a sec. That'd Eddy Murphy's pic. okay. **sigh of relief**

Am Kshe Oref - A Stiff-Necked People said...

"Uh, I think you failed to realize that the author of the blog in question is yanking your chain."

No. I did make mention of that in a comment. I DO hope he IS chain-yanking. But I HAVE met people like this, so it's not beyond possibility that he IS a nut job...:)

Listen, I hope I'm wrong!

Miriam,

Hi! Haven't seen you in these parts for a while! How are you? Did you ever think of that email exchange we had a while back?

Oh, I was about to tell you that was a pic of Eddie Murphy when you realized it yourself! :)

Miriam said...

Hi Anshe,

I'm actually working on my *other* blog and getting my #@$$ kicked at the Afr. Amer. blog-o-sphere. lol

I think I've been in the Jewish community for so long and lost my fangs. lol (And Baruch Hashem for that!)

Kylopod said...

I don't know why you spend any energy on stuff like this. I've known for years--decades--that nutcases of various kinds flock to the Internet, and life is just too short for me to bother getting into arguments with them. And the bigoted nutcases just depress me.

Am Kshe Oref - A Stiff-Necked People said...

When I was in high school, the administration brought a guy in who basically did what Tyrone does, in a JEWISH SCHOOL. I got so steamed, I stormed out of the room, not able to believe they would bring someone like that into a Jewish high school, much less a frum one. The principal ordered me back in, and after much protest and hearing a burst of laughter from within, I returned to find this guy was a frum guy who goes around masquerading to show there ARE nut cases like that out there.

Now, when I see people like that, I either assume they are like this guy, Tyrone, or that they are truly nut cases. Either way, I really don't waste much time on them at all. But is IS fun to make fun of idiots like that... :)