Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hebrew University Researcher: Moses Was Tripping at Mount Sinai

Disclaimer: Rafi G, I saw this before I saw your post on Dov Bear and was about to blog it when I saw your post. But yes, you beat me to it... :)

So, did you all hear the latest? Apparently, Moshe Rabbeinu was on a high that gave him the idea of giving the Torah... Check it out here...

Strangely, apparently, l'havdil, Mohammed has his visions in apoplectic seizures, and Samuel Taylor Coleridge wrote Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Kublai Khan while on an Opium high.

Obviously, this guy is a complete crackpot, but I thought the article was quite hilarious. Wonder what the Chareidim will do to him...

By the way, is this where minhagim and "Mesorah" come from? Mushroom trips? "And it makes me wonder..."

On the other hand, maybe there's something in the kugel the Chareidi RWNJs are eating that's causing all this...

Eventually, I'll stop laughing.

No comments: