Friday, March 28, 2008

Hillary Just CAN'T Face Reality

She really must be living in a world of her own with no clue about what's happening around her and to her. Here's a GREAT example:

"Have you noticed the pattern?" Clinton wrote in an e-mail to supporters. "Every time our campaign demonstrates its strength and resilience, people start to suggest we should end our pursuit of the Democratic nomination. Those anxious to force us to the sidelines aren't doing it because they think we're going to lose the upcoming primaries. The fact is, they're reading the same polls we are, and they know we are in a position to win."
Um, Hillary, your losing. Badly. And you're a LIAR. And it's insulting if you think we're all dumb enough to fall for your lies. Just step aside, fall in behind Obama, and start healing the rifts.

Yeah right. It's like telling the Emperor in Star Wars to become a good guy.

3 comments:

Kylopod said...

I don't have so much of a problem with her staying in the race at this point. She still has got a shot. It's just the way she's been behaving about it. Huckabee stayed in the race long after he had any realistic chance of winning, but he didn't act arrogant about it or try to weaken McCain's chances in the general election. He even went on SNL to make fun of himself on this front.

Am Kshe Oref - A Stiff-Necked People said...

She has a VERY long shot, if at all. Problem is, with all her shenanigans over the last couple of weeks, I can't imagine she'd have a whisper of a chance of winning against McCain. And I don't know that I'd WANT to vote for her at this point. She's lied and manipulated SO much during this campaign. I DON'T think she's really a good candidate any longer. I guess I'm retracting what I said earlier in the week that I think she'd make an OK president. I just detest her more and more of late.

Kylopod said...

I have had very similar feelings. I never liked her very much, but in recent months--recent weeks--she has made a complete ass of herself. McCain seems to have much more character than she, even though I disagree with his positions and find his support for this disastrous war so troubling. Character isn't everything, but it's important, and I'm not convinced she would know how to handle the war crisis.