Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So? Now what?

That last post turned out a whole lot longer than I expected it to be (over twelve pages and nearly 5000 words, double spaced, 12 Times font in Word - longer than most essays I've written over the years). It took about two and a half hours to write.

So. Now what? Where do I go from here? What do I do? I have an appointment to speak with the head of the Community Counseling department at a local university about possibly working toward a Master's degree, but I have no idea how to go about doing so? Where do I get money for something like this? I can't go even further into debt. That'd be ridiculous and counter-productive.

On the other hand, we can't remain in this untenable position. My wife works herself ragged, I'm trying to close deals, but nothing's happening, and the debt is just going to get worse. But the Master's program will cost about $40,000. That's an awful lot of money. From where do I get scholarships in the amount I would need to do this?

I just don't know what to do and where to go from here. And it SUCKS. :(