Sunday, September 14, 2008

The REAL McCain

Just came across this:



Oh, as for Sarah Palin, I think Charlie Gibson did a pretty good job debunking her, and watching her struggle to lie but not make it look like a lie and cover up stealing almost $230,000,000 in Federal funding was worth watching the rest of the interview.

I think it's pretty clear McCain's a liar and going senile, and Palin is an RWNJ (Right Wing Nut Job) and that neither of them belong in the White House.

I did make one mistake, though for all I know, Palin lied about that too in the Charlie Gibson interview. Apparently she DOES approve of abortion ONLY in a case where the fetus is a danger to the mother. But she stands firm on rape and incest and stands firm that a woman should NOT have any power over her own body. I say, let the woman make her own choice...

No comments: