Monday, September 15, 2008

GREAT Israeli Song

I used to listen to this song all the time when I was a kid in Israel. However, until a few minutes ago, I could never find it. I had no idea who the artist was or where to find this song until a person on YouTube sent me to this video he uploaded quite a while ago. The artist's name is Moti Fleischer, who was a major Pop star in the late '60s/early 70's in Israel (and was considered, because he was so good-looking and because of his sideburns, to be Israel's James Dean) until, according to the Hebrew version of Wikipedia, left the business in 1971 because he wasn't cut out for that fast-paced life, and moved to the United States and deals in wigs. Hey, at least he made some good music!

It's funny. I always pictured way older than he is in this vid, but then, I was only about 10-12 years-old at the time...

No comments: