Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ed...

Looky here, Ed. You got a post with your name as the title.

Earlier today, folks, I told Ed to go to hell. You see, he likes to spout all sorts of crap to defend Chareidim, and even when there is proof he is wrong, he still clings to his misguided views, which are, quite simply, pure shtus. And hevel. There was a discussion going on at Emes Ve-Emunah and someone asked a question on the comments, which I answered.

Ed, of course, became furious because of what I said. Here's the thread:

Ed spewing, I mean yelling:

>This is in due in a large part to the Rabbonim in Europe NOT getting involved with Zionism in the 19th century, even when the Zionist asked them to be involved.

From there:

"Did Rav Hirsch, as a chacham should, see the nolad?"

YES YES! HE SURE DID!! HE FOR-SAW A COUNTRY LEAD BY KOFRIM AND ATHEISTS ENCOURAGING RAMPANT CHILUL SHABBOS, CHILUL KEVARIM, AUTOTOPSIES, GAY SHAME PARADES, UNHEARD LEVELS OF PRITZUS, TOPLESS BEACHES, STRIP CLUBS, SHMAD AND FREI GALORE, CUTTING OFF PAYOS OF INNOCENT TEIMANIM, AND YOU NAME IT WHO SOUGHT *HASKOMOS* FROM THE RABBINIC LEADERSHIP TO EASE THEIR GUILTY CONSIENCE.

THEY NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION OF LISTENING TO OLD FASHIONED RABBIS. IT WAS JUST AN EXCUSE TO SNARE MORE INNOCENT SOULS INTO THEIR EVIL TRAP.
ed | 06.21.07 - 12:21 pm | #


Ed being blind...
>No. It's never occurred to them because of their inflated egos and over-self-righteousness.

That was downright nasty of you and totaly unprovocked. Why don't you simply stick your head back to your blog and keep it there as you promised you would?

>But then, when something similar happens within their community, as has happened many times, most notably with "rabbi" Yehuda Kolko, it tends to get swept under the rug because, after all, "it can't happen in our community..."

Thanks for proving how clueless you are.

>Part of the problem, of their obsession, is that they are so far to the extreme, that there is nothing to balance it and anything that goes against their ideology gets them all fired up.

Its called Kedoshim Tiyu, words that get conveniently ignored in your semi-secularist lifestyle.

>I used to live in the "frum" city of Emmanuel in Samaria. It was a city of super duper ultra-Orthodox folks. There were two instances, very close to each other, where the wives of two very chasidishe guys in the town turned out to be prostituting when their husbands went to work. This not uncommon in that world,

Harry, that's outright Loshon Hora.

>And didn't I read somewhere that there is a gay mikveh in Geula?

No there isn't.

Then I told Ed to go to hell because he's such a doofus.

Then Ed called me names:
From Barak's (or is it Balak?) blog:

"I invite positive discussion and welcome it. I DO NOT want, and I will delete, anything sarcastic or deriding posted on the comments."

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!


Yo, Ed. See, it was a discussion until you came along. But, as usual, you had to bring the discussion down to your level of ignorance and blind, stupid faith.

I never called you names, dude. Maybe telling to go to hell was out of line, and Rabbi Maryles did delete the comment, which I appreciate, and for which I apologized, personally, to Rabbi Maryles.

But everything I've said, Ed, I've backed up, either with proof, logic, or simple common sense. Your method is scream 'em down until they can no longer be heard.

In my next post, I'm going to debunk Ed's spews. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Ed needs some serious counselling. He is using the J-Blogs as his therapy space. Maybe we should charge him for that.lol.

Am Kshe Oref - A Stiff-Necked People said...

Funny! Actually, I was going to say that to him on Rabbi Maryles' blog, but I held my tongue...I mean my pen...I mean my typing fingers...