Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ed Tu...Brute?

Sorry, couldn't resist that one...


Ok, debunking time:

Ed, you said Rav Hirsch saw the nolad because he saw what the Zionists would do almost 100 years after the Zionists approached him and asked him to be involved. He saw they would create a country full of Pritzus, etc. etc. etc. 
And yes, he was right. Because he DIDN'T get involved!! If he and the other Rabbanim had gotten involved, it's quite likely things would have been much different (and likely, no one's peyos would have been sheared off...)
Ed, you said my remark about inflated ego and over-self-righteousness was unprovoked (actually you said unprovocked, whatever that means...). Perhaps it was taken as an attack, but it wasn't. It was a reality.
Ed, you said I was clueless about Yehuda Kolko. Maybe in your world he's a hero, but in mine, and pretty much most other normal people, he's a child molester who deserves to rot in jail for the next 100 years. And his crimes were covered up for nearly 40 years. There are many articles and eyewitness account to prove this. R' Maryles' (whom you see as a Kofer) site is a good place to start.
Ed, you said these right wing extremists, you among them, obviously, are Kedoshim. Puh-Leaze! They are repressed nut cases who look for any opportunity to cause mass discord. It was only after a bunch of Rabbanim finally opened their mouths yesterday that they finally, mostly, dispersed, although apparently one of them wanted to plant a homemade bomb along the parade route.
Ed, you said what I said about Emmanuel was Lashon Hara. That's bs, and you know it. I named no names, and this is something that happened over twenty years ago. I doubt you know anyone who lived there at the time.
Ed, you said there is no gay mikva in Geula. Ok, maybe you're right. I should have called it a frum, gay bathhouse. Where children get  molested...
Ed, you called me names and made fun of me. That's ok. I make fun of you all the time. So do a lot of others. I wasn't being sarcastic until you came along. And my invitation stands. Want to act nice and have a good discussion, even a good argument, great. You want to be nasty and abusive, then my original comment still stands...
Bye, now...:)

No comments: