Friday, February 29, 2008

Obama Says Clinton Ad Scares Voters

For more on Hillary's scare tactics, click here.

From the article:

Obama said he stood up in 2002 "and said that a war in Iraq would cost us thousands of lives and billions of dollars. I said that it would distract us from the real threat we face and that we should take the fight to al-Qaida in Afghanistan. That's the judgment I made on the most important foreign policy decision of our generation, and that's the kind of judgment I'll show when I answer that phone in the White House as President of the United States."

"That's the judgment we need at 3 a.m. And that's the judgment that I am running for President to provide," he added.
Amen to that...

Oh, congratulations are in order. This post is post number 500 (yep, five-hundred)! Cool!!

No comments: