Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hillary's Stupid Statement of the Evening

Let's not forget Hillary's faux pas last night:

"In the last several debates I seem to get the first question all the time. I don't mind. I'll be happy to field it. I just find it curious if anybody saw "Saturday Night Live," maybe we should ask Barack if he's comfortable and needs another pillow," she said.

But the line might have undercut Clinton's own efforts to portray herself as a strong leader able to take on a range of challenges.
And the audience's reaction? Some booing. Her statement was NOT taken well at all and started off the debate for her on a sour note...

Oops.

2 comments:

anonymous greyhound said...

That comment blew my mind and made me so excited for the Obama camp! By the way, thanks for kicking us your link on Jews for Obama. I am really enjoying your blog :)

Am Kshe Oref - A Stiff-Necked People said...

Thanks! :)