Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Two Days

And I've got nothing.

There's plenty going on, though. We put an offer on the house we're currently renting and are waiting to hear back from the landlord.

Business is going nowhere fast.

My weight continues to suck.

I'm still coughing from my cold from last week.

I'm sleeping less and less (I was up at 3:30 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep).

Pesach is coming and the house or shopping aren't anywhere near done.

I'm working on a post about the four sons mentioned in the Hagadah. Should have that done tomorrow...

2 comments:

Rafi G. said...

if you keep getting up earlier and earlier, you should have plenty of time to finish the pessach cleaning while your rebbetzin snoozes...

Am Kshe Oref - A Stiff-Necked People said...

Except I gotta use the vacuum! :)

Believe it or not, I actually managed to sleep from about 11:20 last night to 6:30 this morning! Over seven hours!!

It doesn't, however, even come close to catching me up...