Friday, August 10, 2007

More on Barak and The Anti-Semitic Reuters!

Reuters got in on the action and reported the story below in this today as well.

Interesting turn of phrase Reuters had about Barak's peace attempts back in 2000:

Barak failed to make peace with the Palestinians during his brief tenure as prime minister despite a lengthy Camp David summit with Palestinian President Yasser Arafat and U.S. President Bill Clinton.
Hmm. Note the verbiage here: "Barak failed to make peace..." Did Reuters already forget what happened nearly seven years ago?! Barak offered that terrorist piece of crap Arafat 98% of what Arafat wanted for the Palestinians. Barak was willing to go further than any Israeli leader before or after him. Arafat's response? A second, even more deadly than the first, intifida that has still not ended seven years later.

This is Arafat's legacy in death: Death. And poverty for his people. And who gets blamed? "Barak failed to make peace..." What happened to Arafat's responsibility in all this? Mr. Nobel Peace Prize winner? Amazing how Barak got blamed for failing to make peace with a terrorist who never, ever wanted peace in the first place. Proof? This was the best deal Arafat was EVER going to get. His response: F**K YOU, and so began unprecedented bloodshed in the State of Israel.

But still, it MUST have been the Jews' fault. It must have been Barak who failed to make peace with the Palestinians, not the other way around...

3 comments:

Jason said...

Let me remind you what you wrote in your personal introduction:

"I invite positive discussion and welcome it. I DO NOT want, and I will delete, anything sarcastic or deriding posted on the comments."

This posting of your is hate filled and would meet the criteria for deletion had someone else wrote it.

"I am looking for ways to fix things and eventually to get people together to fix these problems. I invite positive discussion and welcome it."

Sounds noble, but postings like this undermine your stated goals by adding fuel to the fire.

I invite you to go to my blog and read "ORDINARY CITIZENS BRINGING THIS WAR ON TERRORISM TO AN END"

Am Kshe Oref - A Stiff-Necked People said...

This post is hate-filled?! Why? Because I don't believe the Palestinian leadership wants peace? Because I fully believe they are terrorists, once and always? Because everyone seems to have forgotten who Abbas really is? That he is the one who funded the Munich Massacre and was behind countless other acts of terrorism? Because Arafat lived and died a terrorist, an arch-enemy of Israel whose only desire was to see Israel destroyed? Because when finally faced with peace, neither he nor his cronies could stomach it and instead gave the go-ahead for a brand new intifada that has killed countless innocent Jews in schools, markets, and restaurants? Because the Palestinians still have not taken the "destroy Israel" clause out of their charter, despite numerous requests by Israel and the West and numerous promises by the Palestinian leadership to do so? Need I go on? And don't try to convince me otherwise. I lived there. I know the facts quite well.

Please, don't visit my blog again. There is nothing here for you. You are not a targeted reader and would probably not understand 99% of what I post.

Thanks.

Jason said...

Sorry that it has been so long since I visited your blog. Thanks for responding to my comments. I hounestly figured you would block it. I also want to apolgize if this gives you a different identity for me than the original one that I used. I had a hard time getting this site to except my comment.

In responce to your responce: this is a hate filled post not because of what you believe. In fact, I agree with every single statement you made in your responce to my comment. My issue with you is that you state everything in the most inflamitory manner possible. You make no attempt what so ever to present both sides of the story as objectly as you can. Instead you present a view that your side is 100% in the right and does no evil. I jump on the Muslims when they claim that their 100% in the right and that your side is the embodyment of all that is evil.

You also mock anybody that disagrees with you. This doesn't lead to the kind of dialog that you claim that you are seaking. Nor does your use of profanity.

By the way, figured that my blogspot address would automaticly come up, but I guess I was wrong. Please visit TwiceAdoptedPhoenix.blogspot.com and read to two postings that I mentioned above to see an example of how to engage in constructive dialog on this subject.