Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Final Note About Ed...

You know, I was going to post a whole long anti-Ed diatribe here, and even did a little while ago, but I decided to take it down. Not because he's right. He's so obviously wrong it's painful. Rather, it's because I've decided to stop giving Ed even one more second of my time (once I'm done writing this note, that is...). 
See, eventually, as he realizes I will no longer respond to his stupidity, he'll probably just go away or just completely ignore me, giving me the same treatment I'm going to start giving him. Which I will greatly appreciate...:)
Again, please do not mistake my silence for agreement or capitulation. It's just that what Ed says is so completely stupid, idiotic, moronic, and wrong that he's just not worth answering any more. If everyone started taking this tactic with Ed, he'd probably just disappear.
And if he doesn't, he won't get the satisfaction of receiving and answer from anyone...
Well, so long Ed. Can't say it's been nice...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find "ed"'s comments to be so unhinged and extreme that most Jewish blogs would be doing themselves and their readers a favor by banning him.

Am Kshe Oref - A Stiff-Necked People said...

Amen...