Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Myopic

Apparently, I'm myopic because I hate Bush and what he's done to this country, from ignoring intelligence reports about al Qaeda planning an attack on American soil to the economic meltdown and everything in between. Therefore, I'm intolerant and narrow-minded.

Hmm. Let's see. I'm myopic because Bush completely fucked up this country and its standing in the world. I'm optimistic (cautiously so) that Obama and his team will work hard to fix Bush's screw-ups, end the wars successfully and swiftly, and try to make right what went terribly wrong during the last eight years.

Or is it because Bush has been SUCH a GREAT friend to Israel and OBVIOUSLY Obama the Muslim is going to be SUCH a HORRIBLE ENEMY to Israel. Yeah. That must be it.

That makes ME myopic.

Oy.

No comments: