Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bariatric Update - Very Difficult to Eat ANYTHING

I'm currently supposed to be on the pureed stage of my diet, but I'm pretty much unable to eat anything. What I DO eat, I eat VERY slowly, 1/2 cup of food in half an hour. The problem is that afterward, I have stomach and chest pains. Even drinking too much has that affect. And if anything, I eat less than the 1/2 cup I'm supposed to eat. I will be discussing this with my surgeon next week when I have my first follow-up with her.

In the meantime, however, I've lost 17 pounds since the surgery, bringing me down to 319 pounds as of this morning. I should be down to around 315 when I go for my follow-up this Monday morning. And I'm hoping to be down to about 290 or 285 by January first. That'd be nice, if I can lose the weight safely...

More updates as they occur.

Happy Turkey Day!

1 comment:

cool yiddishe mama said...

Let me know if you need anything.