Monday, December 29, 2008

Sitting Shiva...

Is really tough, but we're getting through it. I'm back home now and am really glad to be here. I missed my kids terribly, to the point of physical pain in my stomach. Nothing gave me greater comfort and nichumim than coming in last night and hugging them long and hard.

My relationship with my father was... complicated and not always pleasant. I am aware of the good he's done for many people. We received emails and phone calls and a large of outpouring of nichumim from friends all over, even as far as Israel. One friend mentioned my father will always hold a special place her heart because he introduced her to her husband (now of over twenty years).

I don't know how much I'll want to put in writing about my dad, but time will tell. I'd like to thank everyone for their words of nichumim.

Please stay tuned. I'll be back to normal (or what passes as normal for me!!!) very soon.

Am Kshe Oref.

No comments: